Laser hair removal is one of the popular and fastest growing services utilized by people to wave off the unwanted hair on their body. Common areas for Laser hair removal treatment for both men and women include arms, legs, back, chin, face, chest, abdomen, underarms and bikini line. It is a process where laser or intense light is used to damage hair follicles underneath the skin’s surface. The treatment can possibly be performed on any skin type and on any area of the body by using proper source of light. The laser releases an invisible light that breaks into the skin without harming it. Follicle pigments absorb the light and transform it into heat, which damages its ability to produce hair. Laser treatment is a proven and effective method for hair removal.
Laser is used as a medical device for the reason that it can precisely tune according to every patient’s skin type, assuring an effectual treatment. Observance of precautions and instructions are crucial for a safe treatment. Most commonly, the treatment involves 4-6 sessions depending on the area to be treated. The duration of each session depends on the surface to be treated. Removal of hair on small areas like chin or lip only takes a few minutes, while the treatment on a large area like a thigh or a leg involves twenty to fifty minutes. How much is laser hair removal? Well, it is not that expensive and can be a huge investment worth spending for yourself.
Some of the usefulness of laser hair removal treatment is as follows:
· Laser hair removal generally results in permanent elimination of unwanted hair. After a few months of treatment, one can get permanently rid of unwanted hair.
· Laser hair removal is an effectual treatment for ingrown hair. No more red bumps and irritating skin caused by those vicious ingrown hairs.
· The procedure of Laser hair removal treatment is much shorter than the other methods like electric hair removal or electrolysis. Laser hair removal is a technologically advanced and an effective method for the consumers.
· As the laser hair removal gives permanent riddance from unwanted hair, you will not have to remove the hair for rest of your life. Thus, it will help in saving a great deal of time and money spent in employing temporary methods.
· The process of laser hair removal is virtually painless. A few patients might experience mild discomfort and pain, but as compared to the other methods, laser hair removal treatment entails less pain.
Laser hair removal is a safe and harmless method. However, some temporary side effects such as skin marks, darker skin and redness are possible to appear. Patients can carry on with their normal daily routines, instantly after the treatment. In short, laser hair removal has a lot of advantages that make it a feasible and useful option to deal with unwanted hair permanently.